IPTP Networks Direct Internet Access — The high-speed, not oversubscribed high-quality Internet leased line for business operations.
Direct Internet Access
Direct Internet Access (DIA), or Internet leased line, is Internet connectivity with a static IP. DIA provides nationally and internationally connectivity – The ideal choice for any business that wants an online presence or Internet access.
Via our global private backbone of 228+ POPs covering 64 cities in 37 countries and our diverse network partner portfolio, we can provide Direct Internet Access with excellent performance at a moderate price.
Quickly expand to all desirable locations and let your customers reach you seamlessly with a high-speed, low-latency, highly robust, DDoS Mitigation service protected, geographically diversified, and redundant private backbone network.
Direct Internet Access – Internet leased line – is the ideal choice for fast-growing businesses that need:
- — Reliable & fast Internet connection supported from 10Mb up to 100G ports.
- — Seamless communication for time-critical applications like video, voice, financial transactions, or smooth gaming experience.
- — Minimize effect from potential volumetric DDoS attacks.
- — Avoid the complexity and cost of setting up your own ASN and BGP routers.
- — Peace of mind with managed Internet service from a single committed provider.
BENEFITS OF IPTP NETWORKS DIRECT INTERNET ACCESS
INTERNET LEASED LINE SERVICE LOCATION
IPTP Networks provides Direct Internet Access service in all countries selected in blue on the global map.
Want to reach out to businesses from an entirely different region without compromising latency and bandwidth?
IPTP Networks also offers Remote DIA – a DIA service within remote sites via protected L2 EoMPLS backbones.